We are looking forward to your visit to 1623 Brewing Company taproom in Eldersburg, Maryland. We want you to have the most enjoyable time with your friends and family. So here are just a few tips to make your visit the best possible experience:
- The taproom is located at 5975 Exchange Drive. The building is in an industrial park, and we are at the back of that park.
- You may park either in front or in the lined spaces at the rear of the brewery.
- The main entrance is at the corner of the building directly under our sign – Suite L.
- There are no reservations necessary. But if you have a party of more than 20, we ask that you email us ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The taproom is both children and dog friendly. We ask that children always remain seated with their parents. Dogs must remain leashed and under the owner’s control.
- For food we have ‘R&D @1623’ therefore, please refrain from bringing in large outside food items. Any non-alcoholic beverage are allowed in. Anyone bringing alcohol on the premises of 1623 will be asked to leave.
- Once you arrive, find your favorite seat inside or out. Our staff will come to you with menus and take your order when you are ready.
- You will be asked for your identification regardless of your age. It is a fail-safe we have implemented with Carroll County to reduce the chances of under-age drinking. Vertical ID’s and expired ID’s are not acceptable forms of identification.
- Anyone allowing someone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages will be asked to leave.
- The server will ask you for a credit card to start your order. When you close your tab for the day you may switch cards, split tabs, or pay with cash.
- All tabs left open at the end of the night will be charged any outstanding balances on that tab plus a 20% gratuity to the credit card on file for staff service.
- 1623 does not store your credit card information. Once the tab is closed and settled with merchant services your credit card information is deleted.
- We do not hold your credit card. Once a tab is established your credit card should be immediately returned to you.
- 1623 schedules music, trivia nights and other events regularly for your enjoyment. Please see our Events page for the detailed schedule.
1623 Brewing Company prides itself on providing you with a spacious, clean, friendly environment for your enjoyment. We are a full-service brewery taproom. If you feel the service, the cleanliness, or environment fell short of your expectations please ask for a manager or email us at email@example.com.